Many of you may never have met him, but our Lucky 7 today is with Adam Costa, the man behind Fishin.com.au, the online tackle provider that services bream anglers around the country.
1. What’s your name and where are you from?
My name is Adam Costa and I am from Miranda NSW which is a suburb on the south of Sydney .
2. What part do you play in the fishing community today?
I run an online tackle shop – www.fishin.com.au, I also fish the Port Hacking River on a weekly basis and have also managed to fish a few Bream Comps.
3. What was it that really got you into fishing and how old were you?.
I have always been into fishing, My family has always been into fishing and it has passed down through the generations I guess.
4. What is your greatest fishing memory?
My greatest fishing memeory was only a few weeks ago when my 2 year old boy landed his first “legal” bream, without any help from me at all.
5. Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
I tend not to look that far ahead, I don’t know what I’m doing tomorrow let alone in 5 years time.
6. What’s top of the “bucket list”?
To qualify for the Hobie Grand Final in the next couple of seasons
7. Who do you look up to in the fishing community?
Anglers that understand the “how, what and why”. I consider myself a very one dimensional lure fisho, that doesn’t really have a plan B. So anyone that can find fish on any given day and work out a system and catch fish.